The Blog-o-thon is this weekend and I have a script selected and some thoughts that need some organization so the long post will be forthcoming. Meanwhile I’m going to declare my draft of N&D done! Even though I’m still waiting for feedback and I’m sure there’s some changes I’ll make to it between now and the end of time. I want to get it out the door this weekend and focus attention on the other script and do my usual ‘pretend-I-don’t-care’ until summertime results start trickling in. But to wait for feedback or not…?